Attendee Resource Center
Attendee Resource Center
The MyConnects Planner is your key means of tracking your interests prior to, during and after PACK EXPO Connects. With over 2,600 live demos and access to hundreds of exhibitors and industry experts the task can seem overwhelming, but we are here to help.
Please reference the resources below to help you optimize your time and build your MyConnects Planner so you don’t miss all the innovations, interaction opportunities and sessions available - all complimentary!
If you have any questions contact the Customer Service Department at [email protected], by phone at 571.612.3200 or using our Virtual Assistant (bottom corner) available throughout this site. We are here for you!
SPECIAL WEBINAR: Helpful Hints for Navigating PACK EXPO Connects
AVAILABLE NOW. Replay this webinar to get tips and tricks for creating a winning plan so that you can connect with solution suppliers and make the most use of your time. (Original airdate: Nov. 2).
The MyConnects Planner
The MyConnects Planner is your personalized collection of “must-see’s.”
So many ways to search including by:
- Advanced Keyword – including by 40+ vertical markets options
- Live Demos – with filtering options via 12 main categories
- Product Categories
- Special Offers – special discounts and deals during event week
- Green Exhibitors – offering sustainable solutions
- New Products - vetted by PMMI Media Group editors
- Education - by track, type, date, time etc.
Tip: Play around with all these search features and be sure to add your selections to your Outlook Calendar within your MyConnects Planner so you don’t miss a thing.
“How To” Video Tutorials
Watch these 1 minute tutorials on how to use the MyConnects Planner, including:
- Attendee Overall Tutorial
- How to Navigate a Virtual Showroom
- How to Search and Add Live Demos
- How to Add Sessions
- How to use Live Chat
- How to Ask an Expert
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page or chat with a PACK EXPO team member in real-time via the Virtual Assistant in the bottom right hand corner of the screen throughout the site.
Need Direction on a Packaging or Processing Project?
Just ask an expert! During Nov 2 – 13 industry experts will be available to assist you in answering your toughest industry questions and how you can find solutions on the PACK EXPO Connects platform.
To access an expert:
- Click on the Chat bot/Virtual Assistant (located on the bottom of the screen) to start a conversation.
- Select “Attendee” and then “I’d like more direction on a packaging or processing project.”
- Ask your question to reach an expert. Staffed professionals will be available 10 am - 3pm (CT), during Preview Week and 9 am - 3 pm (CT during the event.
“How To” Articles - Attendee Blog
Check out our Attendee blog! It’s chock-full of fun, quick (under 2 minute) articles:
- Must Knows for Navigating the Event
- Shortcuts to Take you To Exactly The Exhibitors You Want to See
- How to Find Truly New Products
- 4 Tips for Using the Chat Feature
- Success Strategies and How to Stay on Top of Trends
- And more…
Access THE VIRTUAL EVENT GUIDE - the digital version of PMMI Media Group's helpful event magazine is available here. Get helpful tips, session must see's and check out listings of supplier showcases and live demos available by product category.
For the best virtual experience please keep these items in mind:
Technical Requirements: For the best viewing experience, we recommend using the most recent version of Google Chrome. Firefox or Edge are not optimal and Internet Explorer is not currently compatible with the Live Demo and Group Chat functionality.
Virtual Code of Conduct: Please review and be aware that PMMI Media Group reserves the right to deactivate your MyConnects Planner at any time should a violation of these rules occur.
Tip: Plan Early! Planning is the key to success. We’ve provided several search options to help you quickly find the solutions you are looking for, so be sure to take advantage of Preview Week and get your team involved so you can divide and conquer all the demos, live chat opportunities and sessions you want to see.