Plan My Visit
To Get Ready for the Experience, You Must Plan Your Experience
Welcome to PACK EXPO Connects. Learn how the Map Your Show digital platform has everything you’ll need to make the most of your time finding innovative solutions, product searching and making connections online. Once you register you will automatically be creating a MyConnects Planner, a personalized planner and research tool which allows you access to exclusive content and direct access to suppliers and technical personnel. Explore the online event at any time and save exhibitors, products, contacts, sessions and more. Here is what you need to know to make the most of your event experience.
Learn about the key features available on the MyConnects Planner that makes planning easy.
- Live Demos
- Live Chat
- Streamlined Product Search
- Interactive Sessions
- Matchmaking & Connections
- Personalized Event Planner
In order to interact with suppliers and industry experts be aware of the event hours and session start times.
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 3pm CT
Friday: 10am - 1pm CT
Jumpstart Sessions: Mon. – Fri., 9:00am – 10:00am CT
Innovations Stage Sessions: Mon. – Thurs., 12:00pm – 2:30pm CT
Trend Chats: Mon. – Thurs., 2:30pm – 3:00pm CT
Daily Download: Mon. – Thurs., 3:00pm – 3:30pm CT
The Solution Room: Friday, 10:00am – 2:00pm CT
- Attendee Resource Center: Chockful of helpful tools and tips to get you up to speed on navigating the event.
- LIVE Demo Planner: An additional attendee tool to help filter the 2,600+ live demos by 12 top products categories. See a product of interest, see viewing times of demos and add right to MyConnects Planner.
- FAQ’s: Check out our frequently asked questions page, updated regularly to answer questions you have about the event.
- Virtual Code of Conduct: All registrants of PACK EXPO Connects must adhere to the Virtual Code of Conduct. Please review and be aware that PMMI Media Group reserves the right to deactivate your MyConnects Planner at any time should a violation of these rules occur.
- Video Tutorials – Watch some quick videos to show you how to navigate the planner and tips and tricks to save you time.
- Social Sharing – Let your colleagues and friends know about PACK EXPO Connects for a chance to win $100.
Preview Week is Nov. 2-6, when registered attendees can get a sneak peek into the full offerings available during event week so you can begin planning your days. Get your whole team involved to divide and conquer what you want to see and schedule appointments to make the most efficient use of your time. Organization and pre-planning are the keys to success as there will be so much to see and experience.
- Over 2,600 Live Products Demos
- 700+ Top Suppliers
- 60+ Free Educational Offerings
- Endless Connections with Industry Experts